KMEWO’s Women Learning for Work Project is funded by the Big Lottery Reaching Communities fund until August 2019 and provides a range of confidence-building educational courses.
The Project aims to build women’s confidence and employability skils and enables access to mainstream education; activities include:
- 33 hours of ESOL classes at entry levels 1, 2 & 3
- 30 hours of ICT classes at basic and intermediate levels
- 15 hours of employability skills classes including help with CVs and with interview techniques
- 15 hours of IT skills for work including Word and Excel training
- 30 hours of level 1 Teaching Assistant taster course
- 30 hours of level 1 & 2 customer service taster course
- 30 hours of childcare taster course at level 1 & 2
- A range of confidence building workshops and educational outings
KMEWO learners have access to up to two hours of individual support sessions to discuss individual learning planning, their progression route and future goals.
If you are a Community Centre of Group, women’s organisation, primary of supplementary school, or a community centre please contact us.